PASTOR ARRESTED FOR SELLING TICKETS TO HEAVEN.
“For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect” so says the bible in Matthew 24 versus 24.
If the about quote is anything to go by, the end times are imminent as these manifestations are now daily occurrences.
Whereas Ghana is grappling with her own share of Prophets and their prophecies, other African countries also have their share.
zimeye.net is reporting has been arrested together with his wife after for allegedly selling tickets to heaven.
Pastor Tito Wats told thousands of people that it was Jesus who appeared to him, then gave him tickets to people especially sinners so that they could also enter heaven.
“I don’t care what people or the police are saying about me, I am being persecuted because of doing the work of God.”
“Jesus Christ appeared to me and gave me the tickets made of pure gold so that I can sell to people who want salvation”, said the pastor
Thousands of people are protesting at the pastor’s arrest and called on the police to release him immediately as they are using their own money to buy salvation.
FOR ADVERTISED IN OUR WEBPAGE CONTACT email@example.com OR visit www.ghanamediaworld.com
WE PUBLISHED 99% GHANA NEWS AND THE REST 1% FOR OUTSIDE WORLD NEWS, GHANA FIRST,PUBLISHED YOUR OWN FIRST TO WIN BETTER FUTURE WITH OUTSIDE WORLD LETS THEM SPEAKS YOUR OWN MOTHER LANGUAGES BEFORE THEY AQUIRE A VISA TO VISIT OUR MOTHERLAND COUNTRY GHANA. ENGLISH IS COMMON FOR EVERY COUNTRY IN THIS TO BE SPOKEN….BUT IN TERMS OF THINGS OF LANGUAGE,YOU DONT KNOWS THEM UNTIL THE TRUTH…..
DISCLAIMER: “The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not neccessarily reflect those of GhanaMediaWorld. The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). Ghana Media World will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements contained in this article.” © GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM
HAVE A SAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK? DROP COMMENTS!
@ghanamediaworld on Twitter / lnstagram ghanamediaworld
Do you have a story for The Ghanameiaworld Online news team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us:
THE NEWS ITEMS ARE REAL AND WE ARE NOT FAKE MEDIA,WE ARE HERE FOR YOU BECAUSE OF TRUELY MEDIA. IF NOT BECAUSE OF YOU, WE CANNOT BE GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM OR WHAT WE HAVE REACH TO BE NOW.WE PUBLISH WHAT IS TRUELY INSIDE THE MEDIA OF THE WORLD, FROM JOURNALIST NEWS,MEDIA NEWS, STARS NEWS, PERSONAL PRIVATE ADVERTISED AND CELEBRATIES NEWS,AND FROM THE PEOPLE WE GET TO KNOW,THE REAL NEWS FROM AND TO GHANA MEDIA WORLD, WITHOUT HIDDEN THINGS FROM YOU AND FROM THE TRUTH THAT WE GET FROM MEDIA AND JOURNALIST.AND ALSO SOMEWHERE WE GET TO KNOWN.OUR MEDIA PAGE IS STILL NOT COMPLETED,THERE IS A LOTS TO BE DONE IN GHANA MEDIA WORLD PAGE ONLINE. PUBLISHED NEWS,WE ADVERTISE FOR PEOPLE,ETC.LISTEN TO MANY RADIO STATIONS IN OUR PAGE BY CLICK.
READ MORE @ WWW.GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM
CONTACT OF MEDIA AND ADVITISED IN OUR WEBPAGE ,IF YOU NEED PROFECTIONALS RADIO STATION LIVE STREAMING FOR BROADCASTING TOOLS PLUS WEBPAGE,DOMAIN,WE ARE NUMBER ONE PROFECTIONALS TO HELP YOU,NEWS,RADIOS,MEDIA,MAGAZINES,ADVERTISMENTS.LIVE STREAMING PROVIDER.
WE ARE HUGE BIG COMPANY.
ONLINE RADIO SETUP FOR YOUR FM STATION ONLINE.
FOR YOUR ONLINE RADIO – Also for Your Media , FM Station, Church or As well as online Internet Radio Station.
We do it profectional.Its is your dream to set up an online radio station that will turn you into a major media hub in this country and the world as well as to enable promote your goods and services Globally.Then contact us immediately at email@example.com or call us 004915218034976 OR 004917648327355.
We are running an express and affordable online radio set up for all.
Contact us and have a feel of what it feels to own an online radio and what we have for you.
Call or Whats App 004915218034976 NOW
THE ONLINE RADIO STATION DEVELOPED BY GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM
CONTACT OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE OUR PAGE AND LIKE US IN FACEBOOK,INSTAGRAM,WHATSAPP,PINTEREST,YOUTUBE,LINKEDIN.
WE ARE NUMBER ONE TRUELY MEDIA.