MAHAMA WILL BE A THREAT IN 2020 WITH A NEW TEAM – ISLAMIC CLERIC.
The renowned Ghanaian Islamic cleric who is accredited with his accurate predictions and prophesies on all local and international channels, Mallam Sham una Ustarz Jibril says that former President John Dramani Manama will win his party’s upcoming primaries convincingly.
He was emphatic that “Mahama will clock 78-82% in the upcoming NDC primaries precisely in November 2018.”
Mallam Sham Una Ustarz predicted Mahama’s fae in the 2016 presidential election before losing the presidency to his main rival, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo.
According to him, John Dramani Mahama will be the preferred choice to lead his party in the 2020 elections – but was uncertain if he will win.
The soothsayer told Peacefmonline.com that, “Ghanaians will give him [Mahama] a unique reception that he has never had. Mahama will be a threat in the 2020 elections with a new team.”
“In a wise term they are going for revenge. To further exhibit my spiritual talent, Mahama will be the third person to pick the form but will be the second to submit, and he will declare his intention to contest at the end of March or April”, he added.
FOR ADVERTISED IN OUR WEBPAGE CONTACT email@example.com OR visit www.ghanamediaworld.com
WE PUBLISHED 99% GHANA NEWS AND THE REST 1% IS FOR OUTSIDE WORLD NEWS, GHANA FIRST,PUBLISHED YOUR OWN FIRST TO WIN BETTER FUTURE.
DISCLAIMER: “The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not neccessarily reflect those of GhanaMediaWorld. The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). Ghana Media World will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements contained in this article.” © GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM
HAVE A SAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK? DROP COMMENTS!
@ghanamediaworld on Twitter / lnstagram ghanamediaworld
Do you have a story for The Ghanameiaworld Online news team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us:
THE NEWS ITEMS ARE REAL AND WE ARE NOT FAKE MEDIA,WE ARE HERE FOR YOU BECAUSE OF TRUELY MEDIA. IF NOT BECAUSE OF YOU, WE CANNOT BE GHANA MEDIA WORLD. OR WHAT WE HAVE REACH TO BE NOW.WE PUBLISH WHAT IS TRUELY INSIDE THE MEDIA OF THE WORLD, FROM JOURNALIST NEWS,MEDIA NEWS, STARS NEWS, PERSONAL PRIVATE ADVERTISED AND CELEBRATIES NEWS,AND FROM THE PEOPLE WE GET TO KNOW,THE REAL NEWS FROM AND TO GHANA MEDIA WORLD, WITHOUT HIDDEN THINGS FROM YOU AND FROM THE TRUTH THAT WE GET FROM MEDIA AND JOURNALIST.AND ALSO SOMEWHERE WE GET TO KNOWN.OUR MEDIA PAGE IS STILL NOT COMPLETED,THERE IS A LOTS TO BE DONE IN GHANA MEDIA WORLD PAGE ONLINE. PUBLISHED NEWS,WE ADVERTISE FOR PEOPLE,ETC.LISTEN TO MANY RADIO STATIONS IN OUR PAGE BY CLICK.
READ MORE @ WWW.GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM
CONTACT OF MEDIA AND ADVITISED IN OUR WEBPAGE ,IF YOU NEED PROFECTIONALS RADIO STATION LIVE STREAMING FOR BROADCASTING TOOLS PLUS WEBPAGE,DOMAIN,WE ARE NUMBER ONE PROFECTIONALS TO HELP YOU,NEWS,RADIOS,MEDIA,MAGAZINES,ADVERTISMENTS.LIVE STREAMING PROVIDER.
WE ARE HUGE BIG COMPANY.
ONLINE RADIO SETUP FOR YOUR FM STATION ONLINE.
FOR YOUR ONLINE RADIO – Also for Your Media , FM Station, Church or As well as online Internet Radio Station.
We do it profectional.Its is your dream to set up an online radio station that will turn you into a major media hub in this country and the world as well as to enable promote your goods and services Globally.Then contact us immediately at email@example.com or call us 004915218034976 OR 004917648327355 – 0023354294897
We are running an express and affordable online radio set up for all.
Contact us and have a feel of what it feels to own an online radio and what we have for you.
Call or Whats App 004915218034976 NOW
THE ONLINE RADIO STATION DEVELOPED BY GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM
CONTACT OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE OUR PAGE AND LIKE US IN FACEBOOK,INSTAGRAM,WHATSAPP,PINTEREST,YOUTUBE,LINKEDIN.
WE ARE NUMBER ONE TRUELY MEDIA.