How to get a guy to fall for you
Unrequited love can be frustrating and stressful. Most people have experienced this feeling at some time.
If you have encountered a guy that you envision being with but are not sure if he feels the same way about you, it can keep you up all night feeling lovelorn and lost.
Take matters into your own hands to become the recipient of the affections of your number one guy.
• Step 1: Spend a lot of time around him to get the attention of a man. If he sees you a lot, chances are he will think more about you. Get on his radar by gracing him with your presence frequently.Either is long distance relationship or not all of them work together.
• Step 2: Get him truly interested by changing it up and going out of your way to be inaccessible at certain times.
Avoid answering your phone for a few days. Stop showing up at your usual spots.
Although it may sound silly, this can help you to establish a little bit of intrigue with the guy you like, which may draw him in even closer.
• Step 3: Help him feel special. One way to charm a guy is by treating him in a manner that makes him feel like he’s special to you.
When you’re talking to him in a group of his pals, pay special attention to him. Make steady eye contact and ask him specific questions.
Go out of your way to speak to him when you can and show a strong interest in his life, from his hobbies and his career to his family and friendships.
• Step 4: Run into him “by accident.” Make him feel like your connection is kismet.
It is no secret that men enjoy the thrill of the chase, so instead of making it obvious that you are pursuing him, find ways to bump into him “by chance.”
For instance, if you know he likes to spend his weekday afternoons studying at the local coffee shop, consider stopping by there yourself.
When you see him, feign genuine surprise and see if you can strike up a conversation.
• Step 5: Look your best. That doesn’t mean changing yourself to impress another person.
Take pride into your appearance to give yourself an aura of confidence that can be highly attractive to someone you want to attract.
Make a point to always be well-groomed and clean, from your hair to your teeth. Dress and accessorise to accentuate your finest feature, whether it’s your hair or your height.
• Step 6: Showcase your independence through what you say. That’s another quality that can be fascinating to men. No one wants to be around a clingy and needy woman.
To draw a guy to you, convey to him that you are an independent being with her own goals, dreams, hobbies, friends, values and ideas.
Do not be afraid to voice your opinion. Make him feel like there is a reason to want to get to know you further.
SOURCE: GHANA MEDIA WORLD
GHANA MEDIA WORLD IS THERE FOR YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE TRULY GOOD NEWS OF INTEREST
THE NEWS ITEMS ARE FOR YOU BECAUSE WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. IF NOT BECAUSE OF YOU, WE CANNOT BE GHANA MEDIA WORLD.
READ MORE @ WWW.GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM
CONTACT OF MEDIA AND ADVITISED IN OUR WEBPAGE ,IF YOU NEED PROFECTIONALS RADIO STATION LIVE STREAMING FOR BROADCASTING TOOLS PLUS WEBPAGE,DOMAIN,WE ARE NUMBER ONE PROFECTIONALS TO HELP YOU,FOR QUETIONS,DONATIONS,CONTACT OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE OUR PAGE AND LIKE US IN FACEBOOK
WE ARE NUMBER ONE TRUELY MEDIA