PASTOR JAILED 24-MONTHS FOR ‘FINGERING’ 3-YEAR-OLD GIRL.

PASTOR JAILED 24-MONTHS FOR ‘FINGERING’ 3-YEAR-OLD GIRL. Pastor Wisdom Kusorgbor, the Head pastor of Soldiers of the Cross Ministries, located at Korle-Gonno near Accra, will spend 24 months with hard labour in prison for inserting his fingers in the genitals of a three-year-old girl. The 25-year-old preacher was slapped with the jail term Monday after the Accra Circuit Court found him guilty of indecent assault. He had pleaded not guilty to the offence, but after more than a year of trial, the court, presided over by Mrs Abena Oppong Adjin-Doku, found the accused guilty. The court held that the prosecution led by Chief Inspector Kofi Atimbire, proved its case beyond

SHARE THIS:
Read more

PASTOR FINED GHC3,000, 12 SHEEP OVER FALSE PROPHECIES.

PASTOR FINED GHC3,000, 12 SHEEP OVER FALSE PROPHECIES. Prophet Osei Emmanuel, who was given 24 hours by the queen mother of the Bechem Traditional Area in the Brong-Ahafo Region to leave the community following his alleged false prophecies, has been fined GH¢3,000, 12 sheep and a carton of Schnapps before he leaves the town. The Omanhene of the Bechem Traditional Council, Nana Akoto Ofosu Gyeabour II, fined the prophet yesterday at his palace when he (prophet) was hauled before the traditional council. He was to answer questions on his witches prophesy and the claim that he has the power to prevent them (witches) from using Bechem as a transit point

SHARE THIS:
Read more

KENYA BANS NIGHT PRAYERS TO REDUCE TEENAGE PREGNANCY.

KENYA BANS NIGHT PRAYERS TO REDUCE TEENAGE PREGNANCY. The Kenyan government has banned evening prayers popularly known as “kesha” in Narok County. Narok County Commissioner, George Natembeya, made the directive following rising statistics of early pregnancies among school going teenagers in the county. The county commissioner was speaking at an affirmative action campaign during which bursary cheques were issued to students from various institutions. Early last month, 17 girls from Suswa Girls Secondary School in Narok County were found to be pregnant. SOURCE: ADOMONLINE. FOR ADVERTISED IN OUR WEBPAGE  CONTACT  ghanamediaworld@gmail.com  OR visit www.ghanamediaworld.com WE PUBLISHED 99% GHANA NEWS AND THE REST 1%  FOR OUTSIDE WORLD NEWS, GHANA FIRST,PUBLISHED  YOUR OWN FIRST TO

SHARE THIS:
Read more

LADY WHOSE PANTY WAS REMOVED IN CHURCH BREAKS SILENCE.

LADY WHOSE PANTY WAS REMOVED IN CHURCH BREAKS SILENCE. The lady whose a photo went viral last week after a ‘prophet’ was pictured taking off her underwear in front of his congregation in church, has finally reacted. Piesie Asamoah Gifty, as seen on her Facebook page, says she’s an actress from Ghana and that the viral photo was from a movie titled “Pastor Blinks” Read what she wrote below: ‘It a movie not a church as some people are saying, pls stop spreading false news Am an actress and it my work to give a practical education to the world. ‘Actress maame fante once told me acting is also in a form of

SHARE THIS:
Read more

HOT VIDEO: LIL WIN SURPRISES OBINIM AND CHURCH MEMBERS.

HOT VIDEO: LIL WIN SURPRISES OBINIM AND CHURCH MEMBERS. SOURCE: ADOMONLINE. FOR ADVERTISED IN OUR WEBPAGE  CONTACT  ghanamediaworld@gmail.com  OR visit www.ghanamediaworld.com WE PUBLISHED 99% GHANA NEWS AND THE REST 1%  FOR OUTSIDE WORLD NEWS, GHANA FIRST,PUBLISHED  YOUR OWN FIRST TO WIN BETTER FUTURE WITH OUTSIDE WORLD LETS THEM SPEAKS YOUR OWN MOTHER LANGUAGES BEFORE THEY AQUIRE A VISA TO VISIT OUR MOTHERLAND COUNTRY GHANA. ENGLISH IS COMMON FOR EVERY COUNTRY IN THIS TO BE SPOKEN….BUT IN TERMS OF THINGS OF LANGUAGE,YOU DONT KNOWS THEM UNTIL THE TRUTH….. DISCLAIMER: “The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not neccessarily reflect those of  GhanaMediaWorld. The contents

SHARE THIS:
Read more

AKUFO-ADDO AND BAWUMIA PARTY WITH CHIEF IMAM.

AKUFO-ADDO AND BAWUMIA PARTY WITH CHIEF IMAM. President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo and Vice-President, Dr Mahamudu Bawumia, on Monday, 23 April 2018, joined the National Chief Imam to celebrate his birthday by cutting his cake in commemoration of his 99th birthday. Dr Sharubutu, who is a member of the National Peace Council, was born in Old Fadama in Accra on April 23, 1923. Dr Bawumia in an earlier message prayed for long life for the Islamic leader to continue contributing to national development. “It is my prayer that the Almighty Allah grants you long life to continue to bless this nation with your wisdom and significant contributions toward national development,”

SHARE THIS:
Read more

JUDGEMENT DAY FOR SEXY PASTOR.

JUDGEMENT DAY FOR SEXY PASTOR. An Accra Circuit Court will on May 18 decide the fate of Pastor Edmund Karikari Adjei, who allegedly fondled and kissed an 18-year-old girl during a deliverance session at Nii Boi-Town in Accra. The court fixed the date after both the prosecution and the defence closed their case. Pastor Adjei pleaded not guilty to the charge of indecent assault. Chief Inspector Kofi Atimbire told the court that the complainant is a student, who resides with her family at Chantan, a suburb of Accra, while Adjei is the head pastor of Faith Words Ministry located at Nii-Boi Town. He said the victim and her mother are members

SHARE THIS:
Read more

REV. OWUSU BEMPAH GETS GOVERNMENT APPOINTMENT?.

REV. OWUSU BEMPAH GETS GOVERNMENT APPOINTMENT?. Founder and President of Glorious Word Power Ministry, Prophet Isaac Owusu Bempah, has been appointed as a member of the Breast and Cervical Cancer Board under the Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection. The Minister of Gender Children and Social Protection, Madam Otiko Afisah Djabah, inaugurated the 16-member Board in Accra Monday. According to the Minister, the board will design and implement advocacy programmes to create awareness on breast and cervical cancer and to solicit funding from the public, corporate bodies, development partners and other international philanthropists to supplement government’s effort to curtail the impact of the deadly disease. “It is our anticipation

SHARE THIS:
Read more

HOT VIDEO: AKUFO-ADDO NEEDS OBINIM STICKER TO CURE HIS ‘SUPER INCOMPETENCE’ – MAHAMA .

HOT VIDEO: AKUFO-ADDO NEEDS OBINIM STICKER TO CURE HIS ‘SUPER INCOMPETENCE’ – MAHAMA . Former President John Dramani Mahama has called on the President, Nana Addo Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo and his government to go get some of Bishop Obinim’s sticker to cure their ‘super incompetence’. The sticker which is said to work wonders, the former President said must be given to the sitting President and his government so they can work magic. “Indeed the President and his government is proving to be super incompetent, it is so bad, I have been watching social and I have seen something going, they call it the Obinim sticker and indeed, the President and

SHARE THIS:
Read more

“NO US MILITARY BASE IN GHANA” – PRESIDENT AKUFO-ADDO – THE PRESIDENCY, REPUBLIC OF GHANA.

“NO US MILITARY BASE IN GHANA” – PRESIDENT AKUFO-ADDO – THE PRESIDENCY, REPUBLIC OF GHANA. The President of the Republic, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, has affirmed, in no uncertain terms, that Ghana has “not offered a military base, and will not offer a military base to the United States of America.” According to President Akufo-Addo, “the United States of America has not made any request for such consideration and, consistent with our established foreign policy, we will not consider any such request.” In an address to the nation on Thursday, 5th April, 2018, the President stated that “in consideration of the realities of our circumstances and the challenges to peace in

SHARE THIS:
Read more

JIM CAVEIZEL’S REAL STORY – ALMOST DIED DURING THE SHOOTING OF “THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST”. ( VIDEO + PHOTO )

JIM CAVEIZEL’S REAL STORY – ALMOST DIED DURING THE SHOOTING OF “THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST” ( VIDEO + PHOTOS ) We expect movies to be action packed, dangerous, and violent, but some films are just so hell bent on destruction, they seem to take it out on their actors. PHOTOS OF CHRIST BEEN JIM CAVIEZEL:   JIM CAVIEZEL PERSONAL PICTURE: While filming The Passion of the Christ, Jim Caviezel was injured so many times you would think that God himself was trying to halt production of the film. Caviezel suffered cuts, scrapes, backaches, caught pneumonia as well as a lung infection, and dislocated his shoulder carrying the cross. Additionally, director Mel Gibson wanted the film to be

SHARE THIS:
Read more