MANHYIA PALACE (PHOTOS)

MANHYIA PALACE. (PHOTOS) MW Bro. Peter Geoffrey Lowndes visits HRM Otumfuo Osei Tutu II. Durbar held in honor of visiting delegation from Grand Lodge of England, led by MW Bro. Peter Lowndes and the entire lodge fraternity in Ghana as part of their tercentenary celebration.                           FOR ADVERTISED IN OUR WEBPAGE  CONTACT  ghanamediaworld@gmail.com  OR visit www.ghanamediaworld.com WE PUBLISHED 99% GHANA NEWS AND THE REST 1% IS FOR OUTSIDE WORLD NEWS, GHANA FIRST,PUBLISHED  YOUR OWN FIRST TO WIN BETTER FUTURE. DISCLAIMER: “The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not neccessarily reflect those

SHARE THIS:
Read more

(PHOTOS) DR BAWUMIA JOINED ON FRIDAY THE ASANTEHENE, OTUMFUO OSEI TUTU II, AT THE KUMASI CENTRAL MOSQUE FOR PRAYERS.

(PHOTOS) DR BAWUMIA JOINED ON FRIDAY ON THE ASANTEHENE, OTUMFUO OSEI TUTU II, AT THE KUMASI CENTRAL MOSQUE FOR PRAYERS. Otumfuo was at the mosque to express his appreciation to Muslims in his kindgom for their support during the burial and funeral celebrations of his late mother and Asantehemaa, Nana Afia Serwaa Kobi Ampem II. May our late mother enjoy a peaceful rest.                                     FROM: FACEBOOK PAGE VICE PRESIDENT DR. BAWUMIA. FOR ADVERTISED IN OUR WEBPAGE  CONTACT  ghanamediaworld@gmail.com  OR visit www.ghanamediaworld.com WE PUBLISHED 99% GHANA NEWS AND THE REST 1% IS FOR OUTSIDE

SHARE THIS:
Read more

CHIEF NAA TIA CONDEMNS SPORADIC SHOOTINGS, KILLING IN THE NORTH.

CHIEF NAA TIA CONDEMNS SPORADIC SHOOTINGS, KILLING IN THE NORTH. A renowned spiritual leader and opinion leader in Tamale of the Northern Region, Chief Naa Tia has condemned the killing of four persons at Brukpungu Najong number 1 over the weekend and pointed out that the development can spark further tension in the Region. Chief Naa Tia also consoled families of the dead and urged the police to fast-track their investigations and bring the perpetrators to book. Speaking in a telephone conversation with this journalist, Chief Naa Tia described the killing as barbaric, and insisted that the perpetrators must not go unpunished. He also said the act is a crime

SHARE THIS:
Read more

VIDEO: GROWING DEMAND FOR SEX TOYS AS WOMEN ORDER IN DOZENS.

VIDEO: GROWING DEMAND FOR SEX TOYS AS WOMEN ORDER IN DOZENS. There is a growing demand for sex toys as Joy News has found out in this video report. Francis who carves sex toys said a woman from Belgium changed the nature of his wood carving business when she approached him to make a wooden penis. According to the woman, her electronic sex toys had developed problems and she wanted a quick replacement, Francis told Joy News. He said it took him three days to study how to make a wooden penis and after carving one for his first client, she was very satisfied. The elevated carver revealed that ladies from Cape Coast in

SHARE THIS:
Read more

THE CORONATION OF THE TRANSITION FROM THE GIRL TO THE WOMAN!.

THE CORONATION OF THE TRANSITION FROM THE GIRL TO THE WOMAN!. Ghana – Social: In our countries, we have forgotten how important it is for a girl or a boy to become an adult. Yes, we forgot to make it a party. This is why I would like to show you some photographs of Mr. Anthony Pappone . Photos taken in Ghana during the Dipo, in the hills of the Krobo tribe (which takes place every year in April) At the beginning of the ceremony, each woman enters a house where clothes are waiting for her. Once adorned with their new finery, the girls’ heads are shaven and all wash in the river so that

SHARE THIS:
Read more

13 AMAZING PHOTOS OF ASANTEHEMAA’S FUNERAL THAT SHOW THE RICH ASHANTI CULTURE.

13 AMAZING PPHOTOS OF ASANTEHEMAA’S FUNERAL THAT SHOW THE RICH ASHANTI CULTURE. Asantehemaa, Nana Afia Kobi Serwaa Ampem II, died at the age of 111. The final funeral rites of the late Asantehemaa, Nana Afia Serwaa Kobi Ampen II, who died in December 2016, is being held between December 1 and December 11, 2017, in the Ashanti Region. Ghanaians from all walks of life have thronged the Manhyia Palace in Kumasi in the Ashanti Region, to pay their last respect to the late Queenmother of the Ashante Kingdom. Check out these amazing pictures from the event. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. BY: KWADWO SHELDON.

SHARE THIS:
Read more

MALLAM ISAAH JAILED 17 YEARS FOR ‘EXORCISING’ 14-YEAR-OLD ‘WITCH’.

MALLAM ISAAH JAILED 17 YEARS FOR ‘EXORCISING’ 14-YEAR-OLD ‘WITCH’. A spiritualist, Kofi Asiedu popularly known as Mallam Isaah has been sentenced to a prison term of 17 years by a Circuit Court in Koforidua in the Eastern region. Kofi Asiedu pleaded guilty of defiling a 14-year-old girl under the guise of delivering her from a witchcraft spirit, and the court sentenced him on his own plea. The convict reportedly committed the crime at Begoro in the Fanteakwa District of the Eastern region. Prosecution told the court that, father of the victim sought the help of Mallam Isaah in July this year, to get rid of a witchcraft spirit he suspected might be

SHARE THIS:
Read more

HOGBETSOTSO FESTIVAL 2017 THE FESTIVAL OF EWE OF GHANA TRADITIONAL IN VOLTA REGION (PHOTOS).

HOGBETSOTSO FESTIVAL 2017 (PHOTOS). The Hogbetsotso festival (pronounced Hogbechocho) is celebrated by the chiefs and people of Anloga in the Volta region of Ghana.The festival is celebrated annually on the first Saturday in the month of November.The name of the festival is derived from the Ewe language and translates as, the festival of exodus.or “coming from Hogbe (Notsie)”.The celebration of the festival was instituted about four decades ago.                                                                                    

SHARE THIS:
Read more

PAGA: GIRL,18, STOPPED FROM SCHOOL FOR MARRIAGE.

PAGA: GIRL,18, STOPPED FROM SCHOOL FOR MARRIAGE. A schoolgirl is in tears at Paga, Ghana’s border town near Burkina Faso, after her parents pulled the curtain down on her education too soon and asked her to prepare for marriage. Kawala Hawa Kabiru, 18, got placement with aggregate 33 at the Awe Senior High Technical School (AWESCO) in the Upper East region after she took her Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) in June, this year. But she was restrained from grabbing an admission to study General Arts as her parents suddenly came up with a no-look-back marriage arrangement. They also urged her to take up a sewing apprenticeship as part of

SHARE THIS:
Read more

29 PICTURES FROM THE KUNDUM FESTIVAL THAT’LL MAKE YOU PROUD AS AN NZEMA.

29 PICTURES FROM THE KUNDUM FESTIVAL THAT’LL MAKE YOU PROUD AS AN NZEMA. The Kundum festival is celebrated by the Ahanta or Nzema people of the Western region of Ghana. It is celebrated to thank God for the abundance of food at the time of harvest. According to oral history and folklore, the festival began when a hunter, Akpoley, during an expedition, chanced upon some dwarves dancing in a circle. After observing them dance, he returned to his town and introduced it to his people. The ritual dancing is associated with expelling the devil and evil spirits from towns and villages. During the festival, the dance is performed by most inhabitants of Axim and

SHARE THIS:
Read more

EX-PRESIDENT KUFUOR AND OTUMFUO OSEI TUTU II WITH THEIR FREEMASON BUDDIES IS PURE SQUAD GOALS.

EX-PRESIDENT KUFUOR AND OTUMFUO OSEI TUTU II WITH THEIR FREEMASON BUDDIES IS PURE SQUAD GOALS. This is John Agyekum Kufuor, former president of the Republic of Ghana.   This is Otumfuo Osei Tutu II, King of the Ashanti Kingdom.   Ex-president Kufuor and Otumfuo are members of the United Grand Lodge of England. Their Facebook page posted a photo featuring HRH The Duke of Kent (the Grand Master) with HRH Prince Michael of Kent, HE John Kufuor and HM Osei Tutu II.   HM Osei Tutu II of Ashanti arrives at the Royal Albert Hall. FROM: OMGVOICE. FOR ADVERTISED IN OUR WEBPAGE  CONTACT  ghanamediaworld@gmail.com  OR visit www.ghanamediaworld.com WE PUBLISHED 99% GHANA NEWS

SHARE THIS:
Read more