AFRICA’S TOURISM GROWS 6%, AS INT’L RECEIPTS REMAIN STRONG IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2018.

AFRICA’S TOURISM GROWS 6%, AS INT’L RECEIPTS REMAIN STRONG IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2018.

According to the recent UNWTO’s World Tourism Barometer, Africa consolidated last year’s robust results, led by Sub-Saharan Africa (+6%) while North Africa saw a 4% increase during the first quarter of 2018.

International tourist arrivals also grew 6% in January to April 2018 compared to the same period last year. Results reflect a continuation of the strong trend seen in 2017 (+7%) and so far, exceed UNWTO’s forecast of 4% to 5% for the entire year 2018.

In 2017, Africa surpassed its counterparts to record a +9% increase in international arrivals, as international tourism receipts increased 5%. This equates to 63 million visitors to Africa, out of the 1,323 million world arrivals; accounting for USD 38 billion receipts.

Confidence in global tourism remains strong according to the latest UNWTO Panel of Tourism Experts survey. The Panel’s outlook for the current May-August period is the most optimistic in a decade, led by the particularly upbeat sentiment in Africa, the Middle East and Europe.

Experts’ evaluation of tourism performance in the first four months of 2018 was also robust, in line with the strong results recorded in many destinations around the world.

BEST REGARDS.
JOSEPHINE WAWIRA / PR MANAGER – JUMIA KENYA
Mobile: +254 (0) 775543998 / Skype: josephine.wawira4
travel.jumia.com
CREDIT: JOSEPHINE WAWIRA/GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM

FOR ADVERTISED IN OUR WEBPAGE  CONTACT  ghanamediaworld@gmail.com  OR visit www.ghanamediaworld.com

WE PUBLISHED 99% GHANA NEWS AND THE REST 1%  FOR OUTSIDE WORLD NEWS, GHANA FIRST,PUBLISHED  YOUR OWN FIRST TO WIN BETTER FUTURE WITH OUTSIDE WORLD LETS THEM SPEAKS YOUR OWN MOTHER LANGUAGES BEFORE THEY AQUIRE A VISA TO VISIT OUR MOTHERLAND COUNTRY GHANA. ENGLISH IS COMMON FOR EVERY COUNTRY IN THIS TO BE SPOKEN….BUT IN TERMS OF THINGS OF LANGUAGE,YOU DONT KNOWS THEM UNTIL THE TRUTH…..

DISCLAIMER: “The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not neccessarily reflect those of  GhanaMediaWorld. The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s).  Ghana Media World will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements contained in this article.” © GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM

HAVE A SAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK? DROP COMMENTS!

SOURCE:  WWW.GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM

@ghanamediaworld on Twitter / lnstagram  ghanamediaworld

Do you have a story for The Ghanameiaworld Online news team? Email us at ghanamediaworld@gmail.com Or call us:

THE NEWS ITEMS ARE REAL  AND WE ARE NOT FAKE MEDIA,WE ARE HERE  FOR YOU  BECAUSE OF  TRUELY MEDIA. IF NOT BECAUSE OF YOU, WE CANNOT BE GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM OR WHAT WE HAVE REACH TO BE NOW.WE PUBLISH WHAT IS TRUELY INSIDE THE MEDIA OF THE WORLD, FROM JOURNALIST NEWS,MEDIA NEWS, STARS NEWS, PERSONAL PRIVATE ADVERTISED AND CELEBRATIES NEWS,AND FROM THE PEOPLE WE GET TO KNOW,THE REAL NEWS FROM AND TO GHANA MEDIA WORLD, WITHOUT HIDDEN THINGS FROM YOU AND FROM THE TRUTH THAT WE GET FROM MEDIA AND JOURNALIST.AND ALSO SOMEWHERE WE GET TO KNOWN.OUR MEDIA PAGE IS STILL NOT COMPLETED,THERE IS A LOTS TO BE DONE IN GHANA MEDIA WORLD PAGE ONLINE. PUBLISHED NEWS,WE ADVERTISE FOR PEOPLE,ETC.LISTEN TO MANY RADIO STATIONS IN OUR PAGE BY CLICK.

READ MORE @ WWW.GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM

CONTACT OF MEDIA AND ADVITISED IN OUR WEBPAGE ,IF YOU NEED PROFECTIONALS RADIO STATION LIVE STREAMING FOR BROADCASTING TOOLS PLUS WEBPAGE,DOMAIN,WE ARE NUMBER ONE PROFECTIONALS TO HELP YOU,NEWS,RADIOS,MEDIA,MAGAZINES,ADVERTISMENTS.LIVE STREAMING PROVIDER.
WE ARE HUGE BIG COMPANY.
ONLINE RADIO SETUP FOR YOUR FM STATION ONLINE.
FOR YOUR ONLINE RADIO – Also for Your Media , FM Station, Church or As well as online Internet Radio Station.
We do it profectional.Its is your dream to set up an online radio station that will turn you into a major media hub in this country and the world as well as to enable promote your goods and services Globally.Then contact us immediately at ghanamediaworld@gmail.com or call us 004915218034976 OR 004917648327355.
We are running an express and affordable online radio set up for all.
Contact us and have a feel of what it feels to own an online radio and what we have for you.
Call or Whats App 004915218034976 NOW

THE ONLINE RADIO STATION DEVELOPED BY GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM

CONTACT OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS  ghanamediaworld@gmail.com

SHARE OUR PAGE AND LIKE US IN FACEBOOK,INSTAGRAM,WHATSAPP,PINTEREST,YOUTUBE,LINKEDIN.

WE ARE NUMBER ONE TRUELY MEDIA.

 

SHARE THIS:

Comment Below

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.