5 THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER DO AFTER EATING.
Did you know that going to bed immediately after dinner or lunch is a very harmful habit? Believe it or not, besides this habit, there are other things that you need to avoid doing after having lunch or dinner. Let’s take a look:
- Smoke– if you’re a smoker, it’s crucial to wait a few hours after a meal to light a cigarette since the nicotine can bind to the surplus oxygen which is needed for proper digestion, and, as a result, the body will absorb more carcinogens. Some studies have shown that smoking right after a meal is equal to smoking 10 cigarettes at once. To make matters worse, this terrible habit significantly increases the risk of bowel and lung cancer.
- Eat fruits– you should always eat fruits before a meal, not afterwards, since fruits require different enzymes for digestion. Moreover, sugars in fruit need more time to be completely absorbed. The best way to benefit from the nutrients, fiber, and sugars from fruits is when your stomach is empty. When you eat it after a meal, the risk of heartburn, indigestion, and burping is higher.
- Sleep– going to bed right after eating can cause discomfort, bloating, and a burning sensation in the stomach. According to a study done by the University of Ioannina Medical School, people who didn’t go to bed immediately after a meal had lesser chance of a stroke.
- Shower-if you shower after a meal, you increase the blood flow in the legs and hands and this reduces the blood flow in the stomach. Unfortunately, this weakens your digestive system and may cause stomach ache.
- Tea– drinking tea after dinner can impede the absorption of iron. Namely, tea has tannic acid which can bind with protein and iron from food. In most cases, this results in 87% reduction in the absorption of iron. Iron deficiency is known to cause anemia manifested through pale skin, chest pain, poor appetite, cold feet and hands, weakness, and dizziness.
DISCLAIMER: “The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not neccessarily reflect those of Ghana Media World. The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). Ghana Media World will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements contained in this article.” © GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM
HAVE A SAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK? DROP COMMENTS!
@ghanamediaworld on Twitter / lnstagram ghanamediaworld
Do you have a story for The Ghanameiaworld Online news team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us:
THE NEWS ITEMS ARE REAL AND WE ARE NOT FAKE MEDIA,WE ARE HERE FOR YOU BECAUSE OF TRUELY MEDIA. IF NOT BECAUSE OF YOU, WE CANNOT BE GHANA MEDIA WORLD. OR WHAT WE HAVE REACH TO BE NOW.WE PUBLISH WHAT IS TRUELY INSIDE THE MEDIA OF THE WORLD FROM JOURNALIST NEWS,MEDIA NEWS AND FROM THE PEOPLE WE GET THE REAL NEWS FROM AND TO GHANA MEDIA WORLD, WITHOUT HIDDEN THINGS FROM YOU AND FROM THE TRUTH THAT WE GET FROM MEDIA AND JOURNALIST.AND ALSO SOMEWHERE WE GET TO KNOWN.OUR MEDIA PAGE IS STILL NOT COMPLETED,THERE IS A LOTS TO BE DONE IN GHANA MEDIA WORLD PAGE.FOR THE MEAN TIME WE PUBLISHED NEWS,WE ADVERTISE FOR PEOPLE,ETC.LISTEN TO MANY RADIO STATIONS IN OUR PAGE BY CLICK.
READ MORE @ WWW.GHANAMEDIAWORLD.COM
CONTACT OF MEDIA AND ADVITISED IN OUR WEBPAGE ,IF YOU NEED PROFECTIONALS RADIO STATION LIVE STREAMING FOR BROADCASTING TOOLS PLUS WEBPAGE,DOMAIN,WE ARE NUMBER ONE PROFECTIONALS TO HELP YOU,FOR QUETIONS,DONATIONS,CONTACT OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS email@example.com
SHARE OUR PAGE AND LIKE US IN FACEBOOK,INSTAGRAM,WHATSAPP,PINTEREST,YOUTUBE,LINKEDIN.
WE ARE NUMBER ONE TRUELY MEDIA.