6 QUATES THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU TO TRAVEL THIS CHRISTMAS.

6 QUATES THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU TO TRAVEL THIS CHRISTMAS. Once again, the Christmas magic wand is upon us, and in our euphoria, we make plans to celebrate this year’s holiday albeit in a different way from the previous. Here are some quotes that will instigate you to travel. “Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!” Charles Dickens. The Christmas carols by family and friends gathered by the fireside. Clinging into each other with all unpleasant memories of the bygone

SHARE THIS:
Read more

TWO PREACHERS FIGHT IN PUBLIC OVER OFFERTORY.

TWO PREACHERS FIGHT IN PUBLIC OVER OFFERTORY. Two preachers who claim to be Christian ministers drew attention at the Kumasi Central Market in the Ashanti region as they engaged in fisticuffs over offertory. The self-acclaimed men of God converted the market into a boxing arena in the afternoon of Wednesday, December 20 and engaged in blows ripping each other’s clothes in the process. Reports indicate that the two mobile preachers identified as Evangelist Samuel Kwame Boateng and Evangelist Kwame Poku have been engaging in verbal assaults frequently over offertory from passersby but the situation degenerated into a public fisticuff on Wednesday. Adehye FM’s Elisha Adarkwah who visited the scene reported

SHARE THIS:
Read more

MANHYIA PALACE (PHOTOS)

MANHYIA PALACE. (PHOTOS) MW Bro. Peter Geoffrey Lowndes visits HRM Otumfuo Osei Tutu II. Durbar held in honor of visiting delegation from Grand Lodge of England, led by MW Bro. Peter Lowndes and the entire lodge fraternity in Ghana as part of their tercentenary celebration.                           FOR ADVERTISED IN OUR WEBPAGE  CONTACT  ghanamediaworld@gmail.com  OR visit www.ghanamediaworld.com WE PUBLISHED 99% GHANA NEWS AND THE REST 1% IS FOR OUTSIDE WORLD NEWS, GHANA FIRST,PUBLISHED  YOUR OWN FIRST TO WIN BETTER FUTURE. DISCLAIMER: “The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not neccessarily reflect those

SHARE THIS:
Read more