WATCH: HOW DUNCAN WILLIAMS PROPHESIED DONALD TRUMP’S DECISION ON ISRAEL’S CAPITAL.

WATCH: HOW DUNCAN WILLIAMS PROPHESIED DONALD TRUMP’S DECISION ON ISRAEL’S CAPITAL. The Presiding Archbishop and General Overseer of the Action Chapel International Ministry Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams in one of his service prophesied that Donald Trump will change the capital city of Isreal from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. In a video, the Archbishop said the change of Isreal’s capital city is in fulfilment of the end time prophesy. He added that for such a bold decision, it takes an ‘abnormal politician’ like Donald Trump to fulfil God’s promise. BY: CLEMENT EDWARD KUMSAH. FOR ADVERTISED IN OUR WEBPAGE  CONTACT  ghanamediaworld@gmail.com  OR visit www.ghanamediaworld.com WE PUBLISHED 99% GHANA NEWS AND THE REST 1% IS FOR OUTSIDE WORLD

SHARE THIS:
Read more

YOUR REAL CHRISTMAS TREE MAY BE FULL OF BUGS.

YOUR REAL CHRISTMAS TREE MAY BE FULL OF BUGS. When it comes to the upcoming holiday season, many people would choose a real Christmas tree instead of the artificial one. The evergreen conifers smell very good, and are an excellent addition to the holiday spirit and mood. After all, who doesn’t like Christmas decorations? But, before you gather your family in front of the tree to open the presents, check it for insects. Namely, your new Christmas tree has spent a lot of time outdoors, and may have a lot more than just Christmas ornaments. Fortunately, health experts say that this wildlife is not dangerous and it does not threaten

SHARE THIS:
Read more

THE CORONATION OF THE TRANSITION FROM THE GIRL TO THE WOMAN!.

THE CORONATION OF THE TRANSITION FROM THE GIRL TO THE WOMAN!. Ghana – Social: In our countries, we have forgotten how important it is for a girl or a boy to become an adult. Yes, we forgot to make it a party. This is why I would like to show you some photographs of Mr. Anthony Pappone . Photos taken in Ghana during the Dipo, in the hills of the Krobo tribe (which takes place every year in April) At the beginning of the ceremony, each woman enters a house where clothes are waiting for her. Once adorned with their new finery, the girls’ heads are shaven and all wash in the river so that

SHARE THIS:
Read more