13 AMAZING THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT FUFU.
Fufu is the greatest food ever, invented by the Ashantis.
Fufu is a combination of plantain/cocoyam and cassava, pounded and mixed together. The mixture is then eaten with soup.
1. Fufu is a pain killer
Suffering from headache or migraine, just get yourself a bowl of fufu and you’re good to go …
2. Fufu can last days
One plate of Fufu is enough to last you days ….
3. It takes two people and an hour-long process to make fufu
Preparation of Fufu require two people doing the pounding and turning for over an hour … the soup, to go with is another long process … in case you’re wondering why it’s a special food ….
4. People who do not eat fufu, what are you doing with your lives
We just gotta ask … ? ?
5. Fufu makes you wiser
For real though ….
6. Fufu is what made Sarkodie become a successful musician
That’s the secret to his success … all praise goes to Fufu … whenever Sarkodie shouts Huh! you know he’s too satisfied …
7. Joselyn Dumas and Peace Hyde are what they are because of Fufu
Where else did you think they got all those hips from? ?
8. Fufu boosts confidence
Do you lack confidence? Just eat Fufu non-stop for two months, your confidence level is going to increase ten fold… thank us later …
9. Fufu is the reason behind Ghana’s long lasting peace
Yes, it’s definitely because of Fufu
10. It is mandatory for an Ashanti king to eat Fufu daily …
How else do you think they get the wisdom to rule their empire ….???
11. Fufu is the reason behind Despite’s success
Osei Kwame Despite, one of Ghana’s richest people attributes his success to eating Fufu everyday
12. Fufu boosts your IQ
Are you dumb and dull? You need fufu in your life ….
13. Fufu is what influenced Obrafour’s “Pae Mu Ka” album
One of the greatest albums of all time “Pae Mu Ka” by Obrafour was heavily influenced by Fufu.
What other amazing thing do y0u know about Fufu? Let us know in the comment box below. You should also see here plates of Jollof that are way better than a boyfriend or girlfriend.
BY: PAA KWASI BOAKYE.
SOURCE: GHANA MEDIA WORLD.